Last Trade 0.27 CAD | Change +0.02
News and Media
May 3, 2013
Petroamerica Announces Successful Las Maracas-9 Well Results
April 29, 2013
Petroamerica announces the Financial and Operating results for the three and twelve months ended December 31, 2012
More news and media results
More investor results
About Petroamerica Oil Corp.
Petroamerica Oil Corp. is focused on light/medium oil in Colombia. The Company has assembled a large portfolio of prospective oil properties in several prolific basins, and is joint ventured on some of these properties with established producers in the country.
Trading initiated on TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol PTA on October 23, 2009. PTA announced first oil discovery, Balay-1, on March 11, 2010.
- Competitive, flexible government take
- Sliding-scale royalties (8 to 25%)
- 33% corporate tax rate
- Deductible local taxes
- No remittance taxes
- Long term stable contracts
- Standard and Poor’s credit rating BB+, Moody’s Ba1
Colombia’s excellent fiscal regime coupled with a stable regulatory environment make it one of the best places in the world for oil development.
Why Petroamerica Oil Corp.
- Established a proven management team
- Extensive Colombian experience
- Technically accomplished
- Ability to attract experienced employees
- Ability to obtain good partners
- Developing new plays from a proven team
- Well financed with strong financial backers
- Petroamerica has established oil production, through the drill bit, within the first 5 months of operations
Contact Petroamerica Oil Corp.